Community Code of Conduct
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another, act with good intentions, use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing, or hateful.
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory.
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography.
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses, or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute, or promote any kind of spam.
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights(including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property, or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available ThoughtTrace documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights.
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission.
- Do not post or link to confidential information of ThoughtTrace, its partners, affiliates, vendors, or any third party.
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by ThoughtTrace.
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. If relevant to the discussion you may provide a link to approved ThoughtTrace apps on the ThoughtTrace App Marketplace. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.
- Do not write Community Tips or other posts with the purpose of promoting or soliciting users for your app or integration.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not advise other community members to contact ThoughtTrace Supportunless they are posting about a bug or billing issue.
- Do not post or link to content that disparages ThoughtTrace, its vendors, partners, or affiliates.
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community. This is a publicly visible forum. If you need users to be able to reach you, please direct them to a Google or other form to fill out to provide their information.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post is closed for comments.