Below are the updates and enhancements to the Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence Data Utility for version 1.1.34:
- Index Files now download with a unique name
- Improved resiliency when internet connection is lost and restored during an upload
- Improved resiliency of the front-end performance to reduce disconnection from the backend
- “Retry Errors” option added for documents that timed out when trying to be uploaded
- “Timed Out” could be a transient error, internet outage, etc.
- Currently, this doesn’t retry for docs that failed to upload because of incorrect/misformatted data such as Document Types, Tags, Select List values, etc.
- Option added on Complete page to open history of past uploads after an upload is complete.
- Resolved an issue where some resources were not being updated during the auto-update causing loading issues
- Resolved issue where index file was unable to be downloaded when it contained an extreme number of fact types
- “Stop Upload” modal no longer appears if session expires after upload is complete
Please sign in to leave a comment.