Below are the latest enhancements and updates to the Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence platform:
Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence App:
- Added ability to remove all splits of a document at once from the splitting view
- Added ability to delete document pages
- Document page deletions are permanent removals of the pages.
- Updated permissions to allow users with ‘Edit’ permissions to remove document splits.
- Navigate from Document Split view to individual Document
- Splitting view UX updates.
- Update Rollup Facts
- Update a specific value across all documents in a Library Item.
- Delete Rollup Facts
- Deletes all the facts that have a specific value across all documents in a Library Item.
- Sort Library Item by document information
- Updated Bulk Action handling logic to be more performant.
- Added an API endpoint to get details for a specified Fact Type.
- Resolved an issue where not Fact or Tag names would occasionally not render in the UI.
- Resolved an unhandled error when refreshing the Library Item view.
Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence Automate:
- New Trigger for 'Document Analysis Complete'
- This trigger will initiate a recipe when a document has successfully finished the OCR process.
- 'Document Thoughts Extracted' no longer returns Thoughts as part of the trigger response. A subsequent step would need to be added to GET thoughts from a document using the data from the trigger step.