What is the Contains Search function?
The Contains search will search the beginning of numbers or words to determine if a value exists. For example:
- If a user is looking for an Agreement Number such as 123456, they could search "123" and return the document(s) they are looking for
- If a user is looking for a phrase such as Permitted, they could search for "perm" and return the document(s) they are looking for
Please see the following screenshots for how this search works in Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence
- This search is where Agreement Number > Contains > 123
- This returned three documents with the value 123456
- This search is where Agreement Number > Contains > 234
- This returned zero documents due to the number not starting with the value 234
234 support assistance needed
Please sign in to leave a comment.