Below are the release notes for Document Insights 3.11 planned for release on August 7th, 2019 at 7:00pm CT.
- Administrators can now create attributes which contain Boolean (true/false) data.
- Users can now select, then drag the selected documents to append them, reducing the number of clicks needed to reorder pages.
- Administrators can now create custom models for document types. DI will automatically detect documents that fall within these custom models and classify them as the user-created document type.
- Documents will no longer autorotate when uploaded. **NOTE** Ensure that your documents are oriented in the desired fashion upon upload as they will no longer be automatically changed.
- Documents migrating to PI using the "Send to PI" bulk action will no longer get stuck after the action has been performed.
- When searching by attributes in the homepage, the search is no longer case sensitive.