- In the document view and packet view, you can now click the image thumbnail to zoom in.
- You can now use checkboxes to perform the bulk action "Send to Provision Insights". Note: more bulk actions to come in future releases
- Administrators can now create a whitelist of domains that users can request access from. For example, you may only request access if your email ends in "@companyname.com". This is an opt-in feature that administrators can turn-on or leave at the default state.
- Anyone can no longer request access to the site by default. The default state requires you to manually add all users from the admin page. If you want anyone from your organization to be able to request access, activate the whitelisting feature and add your domain to it.
- Documents are no longer able to be associated with an archived attribute.
- Resolved an error where DI would stop responding when adding new attributes consecutively.