If you have forgotten your password and need to reset it, follow the instructions below. These instructions cover the logins for Document Insights, Provision Insights, ThoughtTrace Support, and ThoughtTrace Academy.
1. At the sign-in page, select the "Forgot your password?" above the Login button.
2. Enter your email in the provided space and select, "Send Email".
3. When you receive the email from email@example.com, select the "click here" link to reset your password.*
NOTE: If you do not receive the email in a few moments, check your spam folder.
4. Enter your desired password in the first blank and verify it in the second blank. Once your password is entered, select the button.
5. You will receive a confirmation screen that your password has been changed.
6. Enter the web address to go back to the login screen and enter your email and new password.
*If you do not receive an email, you may not be set up as a user. Select the "Sign Up" and enter your desired email and password for approval.