Beginning January 2024, all new US workspaces, all UK workspaces and previously existing workspaces (except for those utilizing single sign-on with Active Directory) will require a new process to add users to a workspace. If you are familiar with the previous experience, please note changes to the process as indicated below.
- Users must be invited to a workspace by a Workspace Admin.
- Users cannot sign up on their own without being invited.
- This is a change from the previous process as there is no "Sign Up" option.
- The most notable change is also the move to a 2-email first-time user setup flow.
is now ---->
1. Workspace Admins should navigate to the Configuration / Access settings menu and choose Access > Users.
2. Select Invite and enter the email address of the user(s) to add to the workspace, then click Send Invitation.
3. The user will receive two emails after the Send Invitation action is triggered:
a. The first email will be from Thomson Reuters inviting the user to "Create your account password"
b. The second email will be from Document Intelligence inviting the user to the specific Workspace in Document Intelligence
*To avoid confusion, the user should first take action on (a) the Thomson Reuters email, then proceed with taking action on (b) the Document Intelligence email.
4. The user will create their account and set a password in the Thomson Reuters system first.
5. The user should ensure the password meets the criteria, then click Change Password.
6. The user will receive an email confirming a new password has been established (and thus that the user account has been created).
7. The user should then go back to their email inbox and take action on the email from (b) Document Intelligence inviting them to workspace they were invited to by the Workspace Administrator.
8. The user will click "Sign In" from the Document Intelligence email to access the workspace.
9. The user should enter their email address, then click Sign In.
10. The user will enter the password that was just created for this account and click Sign In. The user will then be taken to the workspace.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org