The updated Document View allows a user to see Provisions and Attributes at the same time in a new split layout. Checklists reside on the left side of the screen and can be created and customized to include any Attributes a user desires. Provisions and Favorites are now on the right side of the screen, allowing more information to be viewed at the same time.
By utilizing Checklists, the user can create a custom list of Attributes and edit Attribute values in the same content panel.
Checklists can be saved for individual use or shared across an organization with other users.
To create a new Checklist:
1. Select the + Create List button, the New Checklist edit screen opens
2. Add a Checklist Name (only required field), and a description, and choose to share with all/specific users, if desired.
3. Select the Attributes the user would like displayed in the new Checklist. Attributes are not dependent upon document type, all attributes within the workspace are available to add to checklists.
4. When finished, click Create.
To Edit an Existing Checklist:
1. Select the Checklist from the drop-down menu
2. Choose Edit Checklist from the kabob menu on the right
3. Make any edits to the Checklist and click Save.
To Delete a Checklist:
Navigate to the checklist you wish to delete.
From the kabob menu, select Delete Checklist and confirm deletion.
Attribute field options:
When hovering in an attribute field, there are four options a user has at their disposal
Edit, Highlight & Confirm, Scroll To, and Delete
To EDIT A FIELD VALUE within an Attribute field, click the button or click within the field and edit as needed.
To EDIT HIGHLIGHT an Attribute value on the document, click the button and select the value from the OCR version, then Confirm Highlight.
To SCROLL TO A HIGHLIGHT of a defined Attribute value on the document, click the button.
To DELETE A ATTRIBUTE FIELD VALUE, click the button and confirm deletion.
Provisions & Favorites
Provisions and Favorites are now on the right side content panel.
Click within a Provision field to scroll and highlight where it has been identified in the document.
Confirm a Provision
Select the Provision to confirm as an Attribute, hover within the field, and select the Checkmark to confirm. Select from the list of available Attributes to confirm.
If you have any issues, please contact the team at email@example.com