What are Linked Classifications?
Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence AI comes pre-trained to split out large PDFs that contain multiple documents into their discrete documents and document types.
In your Document Types management page, a Classification is a type of document that the application has been trained to distinguish, split, and label. It will also help classify individual, unknown documents as their most similar Document Type.
If you'd like for a Document Type to be connected to a Classification that Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence AI has been pre-trained for, do the following:
1. Settings > Document Types
2. Click on the name of the Document Type you wish to edit
3. Select the Classifications you want to link to under Linked Classifications
4. Click Save
If the Linked Classification column is left blank, the AI will use the other documents that are loaded into this Document Type as a template for classification
Changing the Linked Classification or Ontology of a Document Type will NOT automatically re-analyze your documents
To re-analyze your documents so that they are read via the new ontology:
- In your Libraries page, search using the Document Type filter for the documents of the type you wish to re-analyze and click Apply.
- Check the Actions box > Click Select all results. Note - Clicking the Actions box alone only selects the first page of documents. Click Analyze.
- Select Auto Classify. If a document is classified to a new Document Type, the application will also get the Thoughts tied to that new Document Type.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties, you can reach out to email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.