How to obtain my Client ID and Secret ID (API Credentials)
When would you need your Client ID and Secret ID?
- If you are using the Bulk Uploader App
- If you are using the API to integrate with other systems
* Check with your Account Manager or Admin to make sure this is included in your contract
You can think of your Client ID and Secret ID as the API's username and password.
You are able to reuse these credentials and share them with your peers- we recommend that you write them down somewhere safe.
1. Log into your Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence platform on your internet browser (app.thoughttrace.com)
2. Go to Settings > API Clients (note: only "Admin" type accounts have access to these settings)
3. Copy your “Client ID” and generate a New Secret if you don't already have it saved somewhere.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org