1. From the Facts tab, select the Fact that you want to add or edit.
2. Enter your data (more on data types below).
3. Click “Save” to confirm your data.
There are 5 different data types that can be stored in a Fact.
|String||Text both Long and short|
True number, not a definitive name
Tags give you a quick reference and are meant to be more easily interchanged than Facts. Use tags for assigning a review project, getting a co-worker's attention, marking a unique document, etc.
Add a tag:
Click the and choose a tag from the drop-down, or create a new tag by typing in the field. Then click Apply.
Remove a tag:
Click the next to the tag to remove it from the document.
How to change a document type in…
1. In the document info area (top left) Select the document type. NOTE: It will appear in a light gray color to indicate it can be interacted with.
2. Acknowledge that Thoughts will be re-extracted when the document type is changed.
Document Split View
1. Click the name of the document at the split location.
2. Select the new document type and click apply.
You can add any metadata from the search screen:
1. Select the three vertical dots in the Actions Menu and click “Edit”.
2. Select the metadata type that you want to edit.
3. Add your metadata and click apply.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties, you can reach out email@example.com