To install the Document Intelligence for Word Add-in in your environment, use the following steps:
1. Open the Microsoft Word application.
2. Go to the Insert menu and choose Get Add-ins from the Add-ins sub-menu. Depending on your toolbar, the Get Add-ins button may be visible without having to find it in the Add-ins sub-menu.
3. Search for "Document Intelligence for Word" or "Thomson Reuters" in the search field.
4. Scroll to find the Document Intelligence for Word add-in, and select Add.
6. The add-in will now appear in the menu section, as well as a button icon at the end of the Home ribbon.
7. Once installed, open the Document Intelligence for Word add-in. Sign in with your Document Intelligence login credentials.
8. When signed in, select Analyze Document to begin.
9. Select the appropriate AI model
10. Document Intelligence will begin analyzing your document and the provisions that are identified will be shown.
Get the add-in from the Microsoft AppSource here.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org