Hello Document Intelligence Community!
As a part of the Thomson Reuters acquisition of Document Intelligence (fka ThoughtTrace), your Help Center will be moving from support.thoughttrace.com to a Thomson Reuters domain and website. On release day, the URL for your existing support site will forward you to the new experience.
What can you expect?
- Continued high-quality customer support from your team of Document Intelligence experts.
- A new look and feel for support tickets and knowledge articles.
- A new URL linking you to the Help Center.
- a new EMAIL for customer support.
Check it out
All the FAQs, use cases, troubleshooting guides, and more that you have come to rely on are available with a new look.
Submit and track your support request all in one place.
As we get closer to the launch of the new experience, you can expect us to be reaching out with more information, links to bookmark, and general updates. On release day, all traffic to the legacy site (support.thoughttrace.com) will be forwarded to the new Help Center experience. We aim to ensure minimal interruption to your day-to-day. Thank you and we are looking forward to your continued success with the Document Intelligence platform!
- The Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence Team