|Quick jump to >>||Adding a Bookmark||Using a Bookmark|
|Editing a Bookmark||Updating a Bookmark||Creating an Alert|
Adding a Bookmark
1. Start by filtering your library using filters, like shown below.
2. Next, click the Save Bookmark icon. A details pane will slide out on the left-hand side of your screen. From here you can set the bookmark name, add a description, select which users you would like to share this bookmark with (or toggle on Share with all users), and toggle on Enable Alerts (see more at the end of this article). Bookmark Name is the only field required when creating a bookmark.
Using a Bookmark
1. Select the bookmark icon, or the shared bookmark icon on the left side of your library page. This will cause an option pane to expand.
2. From here, select the bookmark that you would like to use. The filters saved within that bookmark will be applied to your library view.
Editing a Bookmark
1. Select the bookmark icon on the left side of your library page. This will cause an option pane to expand.
2. Hover your mouse over the bookmark you want to edit. This will cause 3 dots to appear to the right of the bookmark. Click the dots.
3. Select Settings. An edit menu will slide out from the left-hand side of the screen. Use this view to make any changes to the bookmark name, description, sharing settings, or alerts (see more at the end of this article). Click Save when finished.
Updating a Bookmark
1. If you wish to add/remove filters from a bookmark, start by selecting the bookmark.
2. Next, add/remove/edit any filters you wish to change for this bookmark.
3. Then, hover over the bookmark that you would like to use, select the 3 vertical dots to open the extended menu, and then click update.
4. A pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you want to update the bookmark with the current filters. Select “Update”.
Creating an Alert
1. Open the Bookmark Settings
2. Toggle the “Enable Alerts” option on
3. Select the frequency that you want to receive alerts
- Alerts will go to the email associated with your Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence account
- Bookmarks report the number of documents that fit the saved search criteria
- Bookmarks deliver on Central Time Zone
Please sign in to leave a comment.