If you are having issues logging into your account, there are a few helpful tips below that help you log in:
Have you set up your account? If this is your first time logging in, start by going to app.thoughttrace.com. You may need to Sign Up to create an account.
To set up an account, select "Sign Up“ from the Log In page. Enter your email, desired password, and name into the fields provided, then click Sign Up. An admin user within your organization will then approve your account.
Forgot or need to update your password?
1. Select "Forgot your password?" from the Log In screen
2. Enter your email address and click Send Email
3. Check the email account you entered to receive the password reset email.
4. When received, click the link to confirm the request to change your password.
5. Enter a new password, confirm the password, and click the arrow to proceed.
6. You should receive a notification that your password has been reset successfully.
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Single Sign-On
If the field to enter a password disappears after you enter your email address, select "Log In" and enter your domain (company) username and password. Your company has enabled Microsoft Azure Active Directory Single Sign On.
If you have any questions or technical difficulties, you can reach out to email@example.com