Below are the latest enhancements, features, and bug fixes for the Thomson Reuters Document Intelligence platform:
- A new option has been added to the bulk 'Analyze' action to reprocess all documents that were in an error state or the 'Not Processed' state.
- Documents in the 'Failed Classification' state will not revert to 'Complete' if a user manually updates the document type.
- The 'Reset' option for document search now resets the column setup.
- Added a new option to 'Clear Filters' without resetting the column setup.
- A new option has been added to the Document Review page to hide empty attributes
- Source Documents are now always visible in the Document Search results.
- Document User Assignment:
- Documents can now be assigned to users within a workspace. This includes searching, bulk actions, export, and saving as a bookmark.
- Resolved a UI issue where a dropdown continued to be visible after the modal was closed
- Splitting a document and then immediately selecting ‘Clear Splits’ no longer throws an exception error
- Dropdown menus no longer temporarily show some of the items with bold text